Jump to: Navigation
- Texture Interpolation for Probing Visual Perception
- New postdoc position
- VSS Poster
- Cosyne Poster
- Probabilistic reachability and control synthesis for stochastic switched systems using the tamed Euler method.
- Auditory motion perception emerges from successive sound localizations integrated over time.
- Contributed talk at ECVP !
- Combining mixture models with linear mixing updates: multilayer image segmentation and synthesis
- Probabilistic Model of Visual Segmentation
- Bayesian modeling of motion perception using dynamical stochastic textures
- Control Synthesis for Stochastic Switched Systems using the Tamed Euler Method